With the arrival of the spring, you start dusting and vacuuming the entire house. So why ignore the AC unit? When you know you have to use it soon, why delay in cleaning it?
But will it be enough if you simply dust or brush it? What about the filters and wiring? A complete cleaning and maintenance service is the right way to ensure that the AC is fully read o use.
There are many benefits to hiring a service provider to clean the AC. They are professional, have the required equipment and experience, and can identify and fix any problems in the wiring or working of the AC unit.
Benefits of Choosing AC Service Provider
Let us see how beneficial it is to choose an effective AC cleaning service.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
- The most important thing is to have clean air to breathe when at home. While there is not much we can do about the pollution outside, we can definitely keep our homes free of it.
- The dust, pet hair, and other particles such as pollen that is trapped inside the unit will be removed during the cleaning services.
- A clean AC unit will keep the air inside your home clean. The filters will work better after cleaning and prevent the polluted air from entering the house.
Increased Lifespan of the AC Unit
- Any appliance or device will last long with proper maintenance. They are similar to human bodies and require being cared for and cleaned regularly.
- Getting rid of the dust and dirt in the AC unit will reduce the load on the motor and make it easy to function.
Energy Saving Options
- Dirty coils consume anything between 20%-40% more energy to produce the same level of cooling delivered by clean coils.
- Air cannot easily pass through the dirty coils. This increases the load on the motor, causing it to work harder and consume more energy.
- Imagine the amount of power and energy you would save if you use a clean and neat AC unit instead of the dusty one.
Regular and Timely Maintenance Services
- When you make a contract with a cleaning and maintenance service provider, the company will send experienced professionals who will clean every part of the AC unit.
- You don’t have to take time out to clean the AC unit on your own. You don’t have to worry about not cleaning it completely or wondering at the last minute as to why the unit is not working.
- The technician will clean the unit, check the connections, and make sure it is in working condition (by replacing the damaged parts, if any).
- An annual maintenance contract is affordable and will fit within your budget. You will end up spending less on the AC unit with regular cleaning and maintenance services than with occasional, random dusting.
Services Included in AC Cleaning and Maintenance
- Checking the thermostat
- Inspecting the wiring, coolant, coils, relays, and capacitor
- Checking and cleaning the condenser, condenser drain
- Inspecting the outdoor unit and drain pipe
- Turning on the unit after cleaning to check for the cooling levels and odd sounds
Call a reputed service provider and book an appointment to clean the AC unit today.
Latest posts by Paz Shani (see all)
- Comparing Ac Maintenance Prices? Here Are A Few Factors to Consider - April 17, 2020
- Useful Power Saving Tricks to Avoid Heavy AC Bills - April 15, 2020
- Know How Choosing an Effective AC Cleaning Service Benefit You - April 14, 2020